MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam: MLA Fund Scholarship Assam. Assam Student Scholarship MLA Locla Fund . The MLAAD fund has been supplemented by an additional grant of Rs. 50 lakh per Constituency to enable assistance by the MLAs to poor and needy citizens of thier constituencies to meet expenses incurred in the areas of health and higher education. The MLAs May forward the name of the selection beneficiaries to concerned Deputy Commissioner of District. Candidates download MLA fund Scholarship for download given below link..
- 1 Latest Great News MLA Scholarship 2017-18
- 2 Assam MLA Scholarship 2017-18
- 3 How to From Fill-up MLA Scholarship 2017-18
- 4 The guidelines of MLA Fund Scholarship Assam Schemes are as follows:
- 5 Download MLA Fund Scholarship Assam Notification & Application Form
Latest Great News MLA Scholarship 2017-18
MLA Local Fund Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application Form link available at the official website of the department.This scheme enables each MLA to undertake small developmental works in his/her constituency through the allocated funds of Rs 2 crore per year. MLA Local Area Development Scheme 299 Following the Member of Parliament (MP) Local Area Development Scheme (LADS), the Delhi government framed MLA LADS where a MLA could recommend works to be carried out in his/her constituency. The Scheme was started in the year 1994-95 with an allocated fund of Rs 1 crore per MLA per year. The amount was increased to Rs 1.40 core in 1999 and then to Rs 2 crore in 2001, where each individual project cannot exceed Rs 70 lac. In special cases, the limit can be relaxed, but not more than Rs 70 lac can be utilised in a project per year. Bigger projects can spill over to the coming years. 1 Due to overallocation during the election years, each MLA is allocated Rs 1.90 crore at present. Applicants who are perusing in 10th, 12th, UG & PG,Other Following the Member of Parliament (MP) Local Area Development Scheme (LADS).The main motive of the Kalyan Vibhag Assam is providing financial need to the students who have to live in below poverty line. we recommended to every applied candidate read the instruction carefully and fill Assam Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 accurately with attaching all essential documents.
Assam MLA Scholarship 2017-18
The State of Assam is required to be issued for 2017-18 and all eligible candidates scholarship Assam, which is pursuing all other courses 10th, 12th, UG & PG ,Ma ,B.A. Those students living in poverty line suggested that a golden chance www.dheassam.gov.in official site and it before the last date to apply online.
How to From Fill-up MLA Scholarship 2017-18
- Visit Our Blog Fully Click Here For Download Notification (Full Gide)
- Fill all needed details in the empty form columns.
- Upload or attach all required documents.
- Then submit the application and save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy
The guidelines of MLA Fund Scholarship Assam Schemes are as follows:
- One time financial assistance up to Rs.10,000 per case may be granted to a patient as assistance for treatment of various critical diseases with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
- One time financial assistance of Rs.10,000 per student may be granted to a student as assistance for higher/technical and vocation educational purposes with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
- The intended beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s family nor his/her relative, nor any Govt, employee or his / her dependent.
- The funds should be transferred to the A/C of the beneficiary by RTGS under Direct Benefit Transfer by the D.C of the district concerned on receipt of the recommendation of the MLA.
- The names of beneficiaries should be uploaded in the District website every month by the concerned Deputy Commissioner along with details of the purpose.
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one Financial Year.
- Any benefit under the Scheme should not be repeated to the same beneficiary in subsequent years.
- Utilisation Certificate should be submitted for the Financial Year concerned within 3 ‘(three) months of the close of the Financial Year.
Disclaimer & Notice: This is not the official website for any government scheme nor associated with any Govt. body. Please do not treat this as official website and do not leave your contact information in the comment below. It is not possible for us to reply to each comment/query, neither we can address the complaints regarding any scheme. We request all our visitors to visit the official website of the concerned department / authority for any complaint, query about the scheme / information published on this website.