Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018- Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service [42 posts]: Gauhati High Court has issued Recruitment notification for Grade- III Job in High Court Of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram And Arunachal Pradesh. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Gauhati High Court job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Gauhati High Court career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Gauhati High Court. The Gauhati High Court organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://ghconline.gov.in. Candidate More Update for Admit card, Result Details daily visit our website.
- 1 Gauhati High Court Grade- III Recruitment 2018
- 2 Gauhati High Court Job Vacancy Details
- 3 Gauhati High Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 4 How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Grade- III Job?
- 5 Gauhati High Court Important dates for Grade- III Vacancies
- 6 Download Gauhati High Court official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Gauhati High Court Grade- III Recruitment 2018
Gauhati High Court inviting the Technical Officer job online applications from 15/09/2018 to 27/09/2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Gauhati High Court. The detailed information on Gauhati High Court latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Gauhati High Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Assam Career Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Gauhati High Court Grade- III job 2018. For more accurate information on this Gauhati High Court job notification, check their official website http://ghconline.gov.in.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Organization: Gauhati High Court
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date 15.09.2018
Job type: Government Jobs
Official Website: http://ghconline.gov.in
Last Date: 27.09.2018
Gauhati High Court Job Vacancy Details
Gauhati High Court has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 42 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 42
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Gauhati High Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Gauhati High Court 2018.
- Grade- III: 42 [Unreserved-21, SC-3, ST(P)-9, ST(H)-9]
Gauhati High Court Grade- III Eligibility Details
As per the recent Gauhati High Court notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Grade- III job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Gauhati High Court Grade- III job 2018.
Gauhati High Court Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for gauhati High Court Grade- III job opportunities.
- Grade III: Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Gauhati High Court Grade- III Age limit
To apply Gauhati High Court job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications 43 years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 38 years of age in the case of others.
Gauhati High Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 42 Grade- III job in Gauhati High Court the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- PWD: Nil
- all others: Rs.500/-
Gauhati High Court 42 Grade- III Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check salary information below.
- Grade- III: scale of pay of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080- 44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination: Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45%mark$ in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce: Provided that Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper-V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Grade- III Job?
Step 1: Visit Gauhati High Court official website – http://ghconline.gov.in
Step 2: Search for Technical Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Gauhati High Court and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 42 Grade- III job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Gauhati High Court asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Gauhati High Court Important dates for Grade- III Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Gauhati High Court candidates.
- Submission of online application starts from: 15/09/2018, 12:00 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: 27/09/2018, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 29/09/2018, Till bank transaction hours
Download Gauhati High Court official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Gauhati High Court Notification 2018: click here!
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!