AHSEC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant 32 Posts | Apply Online : Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21 has published recruitment notification for 31 Junior Assistant job. Online applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant in the office of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. You can get the full details from the official site i.e. www.ahsec.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via www.JobNewsAssam.org.
- 1 AHSEC Recruitment 2018- 32 Junior Assistant post | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career AHSEC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest AHSEC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For AHSEC Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 AHSEC Assam Vacancy Application Fees:
- 1.5 How to Apply AHSEC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- 1.6 AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Important Web Links of AHSEC Recruitment 2018
AHSEC Recruitment 2018- 32 Junior Assistant post | Apply Online
Organization Name: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
Employment Type: Assam Govt Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Official Website: www.ahsec.nic.in
Career AHSEC Job Vacancy
Recruitment AHSEC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of Assam. AHSEC invites online applications for the following Junior Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website www.ahsec.nic.in
Latest AHSEC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 32
- Junior Assistant: 32
Eligibility Criteria For AHSEC Vacancy 2018 Posts
Essential Qualification for AHSEC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for AHSEC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/Council with 6 months’ Certificate Course in Computer Skills from recognized Institution with proficiency in Assamese and English typing.
Age Limit: Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as on 1.6.2018. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 2 years in case of Exserviceman.
AHSEC Assam Vacancy Application Fees:
Application fees of Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred fifty) only is to be deposited through Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc. In case of SC/ST candidates 50% of the fee will be applicable (Rs. 175/-only).
How to Apply AHSEC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Log on to AHSEC careers page at official website www.ahsec.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the AHSEC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AHSEC Recruitment 2018 application form
AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment Posts Important Dates
- Starting date of online application: 15th May 2018
- Last date of online application: 30th May 2018
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Online Application Link||Available on 15-05-2018|
|Official Website||Click here|